2021/2022 Chapter Year
The Greater Baton Rouge Chapter of the American Society of Safety Professionals is seeking sponsors for its chapter operations. With more than 450 safety, health, and environmental (SH&E) professionals and over 60 SH&E students, we offer sponsors a way to directly target the people who buy your products and services. Your support enables the Greater Baton Rouge Chapter to provide assistance to local SH&E students and professionals through grants, scholarships, networking and professional development programs.
This year, we have met the request of our sponsors to offer a greater monetary sponsorship opportunity. While the Premier Sponsorship offering may not be your first choice for sponsorship, we hope you consider both options and realize your potential sponsorship impact to our operations this chapter year.
What’s in it for our sponsors?
- Exposure to a large community of SH&E professionals in our area.
- Demonstrated support of the development of the SH&E profession.
- The opportunity to align your organization with a specific topic or safety event.
- An expanded base of professional contacts.
Premier Sponsor – $1,000.00
- Company logo with link to sponsor’s website displayed on the Greater Baton Rouge Chapter website for the chapter year.
- Placement of sponsor logo and/or advertisement in all Chapter communications.
- 10% discount on any new purchase for the 2021 golf tournament.
- Focused job promotion to our membership via email blast to membership, newsletter advertisement, promoting at Chapter Meetings and posting on our website Jobs Board.
- No-cost attendance for up to 1 person at all chapter meetings.
- Includes 5 ASSP permanent name badges for employees of your company.
Supporting Sponsor – $500.00
- Company logo displayed on the GBR-ASSP Chapter website for the chapter year.
- Placement of sponsor advertisement in the Chapter newsletter.
- Display table for literature/handouts in a designated area in the meeting room during meeting in which your sponsorship applies; 5-minute speaking opportunity to share services or products offered by your company. No-cost attendance for up to 2 people at this chapter meeting.
With the challenge of operating our chapter in these challenging times requires sponsorship from our partners like never before. Our members rely on professional development and continuing education opportunities from our Chapter. These opportunities are enhanced by your contribution. Thank you for your consideration to sponsor our Chapter.
Please complete and submit the form for GBR ASSP review and approval. You may pay for sponsorship by clicking on the Pay with Square image below. Please note that payment is required at least one month prior to the event or start of annual programs.
Questions about Sponsorship: contact our president.